PRECISION molding (Investment casting) by lost-wax process
- Precise reproduction of the profile;
- Provides production of thin-walled castings with wall thickness of 3-10mm;
- High accuracy in the range of 0.25 to 1.00 % of the nominal size;
- High-quality surfaces.
Classification of castings:
- According to the type of metal - carbon steel, alloy steel (stainless, manganese, etc.), cast iron, brass and bronze;
- According to the weight – 0.005-30 kg.
- SAND casting
- Castings are manufactured from aluminum and copper alloys.
- DIE casting (by cold - chamber machines)
- Details are made of aluminum, zinc - aluminum alloys (ZA).
The equipment includes two horizontal cold - chamber machines 160t and 250t, and one vertical machine - 160t.
Melting furnaces are induction -160kg and electric resistance - 60kg.